Great job Ryan!! Love that big smile :) Maybe one day you can do some flips for us :) If we lived close enough, you and Elijah could have a blast together!
He is darling! He's going to have to give me dancing lessons. Brings back memories of Matt at that age, I can actually see a bit of him. Love the updates, keep them coming. Love, mom, Josie(that's for Anna, usless you want to call me mom, which is fine with me.
3 comments:
Great job Ryan!! Love that big smile :) Maybe one day you can do some flips for us :) If we lived close enough, you and Elijah could have a blast together!
He is darling! He's going to have to give me dancing lessons. Brings back memories of Matt at that age, I can actually see a bit of him. Love the updates, keep them coming. Love, mom, Josie(that's for Anna, usless you want to call me mom, which is fine with me.
He is so cute ya'll!! I love it! Soon he will be walking and talking up a storm too! :)
Post a Comment